Promotions Terms and Conditions
No person under the age of 18 is permitted to participate in any gaming promotion.
Frontier Inn may vary without notice or add to any of the rules of the promotion in the interest of fairness to all participants.
To claim a prize, the winner must present valid identification documentation that is a valid ID, Passport, or Driver’s License, and a valid Winners Circle Card for verification purposes.
The form, mechanics, and procedures of the promotion to which these are the general rules (“the promotion”) are subject to the sole and absolute discretion of the owner of the facilities in respect of which the promotion is operated (“the owner”).
Every winner is liable for all fees, including but not limited to license fees, insurance costs, rates, taxes, or any other costs relating to the prize from date of handover of the prize to the winner.
The following persons may not participate in the promotion:
- Persons under the age of 18 years old, unless specifically determined otherwise by the owner in its sole and absolute discretion
- Any member, employee, or director of the owner and its associated companies or any agent or consultant of the owner
- A spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate.
- The members and employees of the relevant gambling board under whose jurisdiction the relevant casino in respect of which the promotion is held, if any, operates
- Any person in respect of whom the right of admission to the relevant premises has been withdrawn or who has self-excluded himself/herself from gaming at the relevant premises
- Any other person or class of persons determined by the owner in its sole and absolute discretion
- Employees of Peermont Global Limited, their advertising agencies, contractors and suppliers of prizes, and their immediate families.
The owner will not be liable to any person for any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, of any employee of the owner, its agents, or associates in respect of any aspect of the promotion.
Any claim for a prize will be subject to verification by or on behalf of the owner, whose decision will be final and binding on all parties concerned and no correspondence will be entered into.
The owner will be entitled, at any, time to terminate or alter any aspect of the promotion and/or these rules, without any prior notice and without compensation to any participant or potential participant.
The final outcome of any dispute regarding any aspect of the promotion (including inter alia the interpretation of these rules) shall be finally determined by the owner in its sole and absolute discretion.
All decisions of Frontier Inn Management will be final and binding and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
Lost, defaced, or mutilated tickets will not be accepted and/or replaced.
This promotion does not constitute an agreement or any form of legally binding commitment between the participant and Frontier Inn.
Frontier Inn will not be liable to anybody for any act or omission whether negligent or otherwise of any employee of Frontier Inn, its agents, or associates in respect of any aspect of the promotion.
By entering this promotion, the participants agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the promotion.
Individuals with a Right of Admission Notice or a person who has self-excluded himself/herself from gaming forfeits any privileges that they may have to participate in this promotion and his/her draw tickets will be null and void.
In the event of a dispute regarding the promotion or any of these rules, the decision of the General Manager of Frontier Inn or his authorized representative will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Frontier Inn shall be entitled, at any, time to terminate or alter any aspect of the Promotional Competition and/or these rules, without any prior notice and without compensation to any participant or potential participant.